Saturday, August 31, 2013

BLOOD RUSH for Book of the Month...Please Vote! RT

BLOOD RUSH (Demimonde #2) is up for Book of the Month at Long and Short Reviews!
Click here to vote--polls open Saturday at midnight EST and close midnight Monday.

What a thrill :) I hope you'll take a moment to vote for Blood Rush!

Recently, Blood Rush was reviewed by Long and Short Reviews...






FIVE STARS!

"Ash Krafton has created credible characters with their own logic and back-stories and managed to bring them all together in an urban fantasy environment that never feels forced or too incredible. She has done what very few authors have done for me to date: made all her books something I put on my urgent to-read pile..."

~~~Read the review here~~~

BLOOD RUSH has been getting great reviews on

VOTING FOR BOOK OF THE MONTH
RUNS SUNDAY AND MONDAY...please vote while you can.

Thanks for your support, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. spot on review...wonderful read. It left me wanting more.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!